There is nothing like setting an objective as part of a group then working together and supporting each other to achieve your goals, and the Margaret River Ultra Marathon is the ideal goal for your running group.
As such we are happy to provide a range of entry benefits for groups of 3 or more as outlined below… So gather your friends and commit to a great challenge together.
WHAT’S A GROUP AND HOW DO I ARRANGE THIS?
Groups must be made up of individual 80km runners.
Each runner can themselves enter online and simply add your group name into the ‘Group Name’ box in the entry system so we can track who is entered from your group. You can also check this on the Competitor List.
You do not need to assemble the names and details of all runners beforehand, just enter individually and the entry system will match you up.
DO WE GET ANYTHING EXTRA?
Yes! Groups of 3 or more individual runners will:
- Go into the running to be our VIP Group with your own VIP marquee, hot chips(!) and lounges at the finish line!
- Include your ‘Group Name’ on your race plate
- Hopefully a sponsor product or ‘freebie’ as well (to be confirmed closer to the event)
We can also help put you in touch with a merchandiser to prepare any group kit you might want.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- We will not be accepting any group entries after 8:00am 22 February 2019.
- Group arrangements are only available for runners doing the 80km individual event
- If you are a group of 3 and have a group member withdraw from the event prior to 22nd February you will no longer be classified as a group.
- A limit of 10 per group applies.