There is nothing like setting an objective as part of a group then working together and supporting each other to achieve your goals, and the Margaret River Ultra Marathon is the ideal goal for your running group.
As such we are happy to provide a range of entry benefits for groups of 3 or more as outlined below… So gather your friends and commit to a great challenge together.
WHAT’S A GROUP AND HOW DO I ARRANGE THIS?
Groups must be made up of individual 80km runners.
Each runner can themselves enter online and simply add your group name into the ‘Group Name’ box in the entry system so we can track who is entered from your group. You can also check this on the Competitor List.
You do not need to assemble the names and details of all runners beforehand, just enter individually and the entry system will match you up.
DO WE GET ANYTHING EXTRA?
Yes! Groups of 3 or more runners will:
- EACH receive an event branded soft flask!
- Go into the running to be our official VIP Group (details below…)
- Have your ‘Group Name’ printed on your race plate
We can also help put you in touch with a merchandiser to prepare any group kit you might want.
If your group/club submits 8 entries (can be either individual or team), you will receive your 9TH ENTRY FREE! Contact [email protected] to redeem your entry.
VIP GROUP COMPETITION
We opennly encourage running groups to be part of the Margaret River Ultra Marathon and are running a competition to award a VIP Group Experience for one lucky group of 3 or more 80km solo runners.
We will randomly pick one lucky group to receive the VIP Group Experience where we will provide:
- A VIP 3x3m marquee at the finish line
- Chairs, bean bags, inflatable couches and other comfortable furniture!
- A couple of bottles of champagne to enjoy
- A massive bowl of hot chips whenever you’re ready for them!
- Plus a few sponsor goodies
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- We will not be accepting any group entries after 8:00am 27th July 2020.
- Group arrangements are only available for runners doing the 80km individual event
- If you are a group of 3 and have a group member withdraw from the event prior to 27th July you will no longer be classified as a group.
- A limit of 10 per group applies.