HERE ARE THE ANSWERS TO SOME COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MARGARET RIVER ULTRA MARATHON.
If you are unable to find the answer to your question on the website, please email info[email protected]
- Is there a list of items that all competitors must carry at all times?
Yes – this applies to ALL participants (Individuals relay team participants). Please see the Mandatory Gear list.
- Does this event have cut off times?
Yes – please refer to the cut off times hereand the event procedure.
- I would like to participate but do not have a team…
Log onto the Rapid Ascent Team Mate Finder and post your interest in joining a team or find someone already looking for a team member. This is the best way to meet other competitors.
- Where can I view the photos taken at the event?
More information on photography will be available in due course.
- If I need to pull out during the event, what do I do?
Any competitor who withdraws from the race MUST notify an official. This is an essential requirement to avoid unnecessary searches being conducted and emergency services being engaged.
- I am no longer able to participate, can I arrange a refund?
Please view the refund policy for further information. To arrange your credit/refund please email [email protected]