HERE ARE THE ANSWERS TO SOME COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MARGARET RIVER ULTRA MARATHON.
If you are unable to find the answer to your question on the website, please email [email protected]
- Is there a list of items that all competitors must carry at all times?
Yes – this applies to ALL participants (Individuals relay team participants). Please see the Mandatory Gear list.
- Does this event have cut off times?
Yes – please refer to the cut off times hereand the event procedure.
- I would like to participate but do not have a team…
Log onto the Rapid Ascent Team Mate Finder and post your interest in joining a team or find someone already looking for a team member. This is the best way to meet other competitors.
- Where can I view the photos taken at the event?
More information on photography will be available in due course.
- If I need to pull out during the event, what do I do?
Any competitor who withdraws from the race MUST notify an official. This is an essential requirement to avoid unnecessary searches being conducted and emergency services being engaged.
- I am no longer able to participate, can I arrange a refund?
Please view the refund policy for further information. To arrange your credit/refund please email [email protected]