WE LOVE SEEING ACTIVE KIDS AND INVOLVING THEM IN ALL THE FUN SO WE’LL SEE THE RETURN OF THE KIDS RUN AS PART OF THE MARGARET RIVER ULTRA MARATHON WEEKEND!
When: 9:30am, Sunday 5 May 2019
Where: Start / Finish at Cheeky Monkey (see course map below)
Who: Up to 12 years
- $7 entry, includes race plate, ribbon (2018 featured to the right for reference) and fruit at the finish
- Enter online (link coming!) prior to 8:00am Tuesday 30 April, or pay on the day at Registration, between 9:00am – 9:30am on Sunday morning.
- A parent / guardian will be required to attend Registration to complete the entry form
The 2km Kids Run will start and finish at the Cheeky Monkey event expo area at 9:30am on Sunday.
- Marshals will be positioned in key places to encourage kids along the way.
- Yes, parents can run with kids.
- The kids will love finishing through the official finish chute used for the 80km event.
- Please note, this run is NOT a race! It is purely participation-based to get the kids involved in this inspiring event weekend. Participants will receive a race plate however the event is NOT timed.